Need help choosing a plan?
The right Medicare insurance plan will provide great coverage and can save you hundreds. Find out which type of plan is right for you by comparing the options below.
More predictable costs with Original Medicare
- Helps pay Original Medicare’s deductibles and coinsurance
- Low or zero out-of-pocket expenses for hospital and medical bills
- Works with any doctor or hospital that accepts Medicare
- Does not get canceled if you move to another state
- Prescription drug coverage is purchased separately through a Medicare Part D plan
Medicare Advantage (Part C)
Medical and drug coverage rolled into one plan
- Keeps premiums to a minimum—sometimes zero!
- Makes out-of-pocket costs more predictable and easier to manage
- Includes at a minimum all the same benefits as Original Medicare
- Most plans include prescription drug coverage (Part D)
- Typically includes additional benefits like vision, dental, and hearing